Monday, September 3, 2012

His Blanket

When Gavin and Vivian turned two, I bought them these adorable matching zoo animal blankets from Etsy (you can see them HERE). Vivi got a multi-colored one with pink minky on the back and Gavin got a blue and green one with brown minky on the back. They LOOOOVE these blankets and have used them just about every night since. When I started looking for things for Paxton's nursery (see HERE, HERE, and HERE), I quickly knew that I wanted to get him a blanket similar to his siblings'. So I searched on Etsy for a colorful fabric with owls. Then, I found a few shops that made blankets with minky on the back. I emailed three women asking them how much they would charge for a 40x50 blanket and chose the lowest offer.

It arrived in the mail a couple of days ago. Again, I'm in love.

Click HERE to read even more about his Woodsy Owl nursery transformation.

No comments: